Web Design Portfolio
Zweieck Software Site
Client Zweieck Software
Challenge Zweieck, an Austrian software company established in 2004, chose ESTREIA to redesign its corporate identity and website. The new image should integrate all communication materials smoothly – logo, stationary, website and software products, and communicate a global market approach.
Solution ESTREIA delivered the following work:
- Identity based on the meaning of the word Zweieck (which refers to an elliptical geometric shape, with two narrow angles), and a distinctive typeface. The word “software” was added to the brand, to clarify the company’s business;
- Website design was aligned with the identity and stationary, with a simple structure and easy navigation;
- Features like contact form, multilingual support, and sharing to the social networks;
- Website was connected to WordPress, so that the client can easily update its content;
- Training session was held with the customer, focused on updating tasks;
- Customer receives statistical reports with metrics and goals, like forms and clicks on emails;
- Search engine optimization was done, and a Facebook page was configured.
Results Zweieck’s website ranks high on search engines, in searches relevant to the customer’s business, like “qt programming austria” among others (note: search results may vary according to your location and profile).